Monday, July 4, 2011

Librarian...on a boat


Nautical, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Navy zip up sweatshirt: Merona
Gray tee: Gap
Stripe skirt: H&M
Coral necklace: JcPenny
Sandals: American Eagle

I start work and summer school back up tomorrow (adult summer=yuck) so I just wanted to post a few memories from my vacation. It was truly wonderful. My friends and I basically read, relaxed, ate delicious food (lots of cheese!), and saw some beautiful things. Exactly what I needed.

We saw breathtaking cliffs:















A pristine limestone beach:















Berries fresh from the field:














Cherry pie (most important, obviously):

2 comments:

  1. What a great time you must have had! Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good vacation! I'm going on vacay next week myself and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete