Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Grass is Greener

Via Flickr:
Yellow jackie cardigan: J Crew
Green tee: Mossimo Supply CO.
Black bermuda shorts: Old Navy
Black Flats: Steve Madden

This is the last week of classes and I basically just turned in my last paper which means....I am done with my MLS degree!!! Next week is finals and I have to do my final hours for my Grad Assistantship but other than that I am freeeee!

I have an interview and will be traveling the next few days which is exciting but also scary- I realize that I have absolutely no idea of what I will be doing after graduation. Immediately after graduation I will still be working here in my academic library over the summer (we can get a few desk hours) so I'm not totally out in the cold. But come August...???? It's 5% liberating and 95% terrifying.

I'm not sure what that means for ye olde blog. I will post my summer outfits (well, a few, as most of them get quite repetitive as it gets hotter and I get lazier) and discuss library things but, if I don't have a job, there will be no librarian outfits or thoughts (Except utter despair) to post for a while. Eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment