Monday, October 31, 2011

This is Halloween!

Via Flickr:
Book: Edgar Allen Poe
Rust cardigan: Mossimo
Black tee: Gap
Silver Scarf: Portabello Road, London
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy
Black flats: Steve Madden

What an awesome day!!

I started off with some reading of Edgar Allen Poe and pumpkin bread with a cup of black coffee!!!




The pumpkin bread I made last week from this seriously amazing recipe from Mommycoddle. Holy Moly!! I am not the most skilled baker and this bread turns out wonderfully every time!

After that delicious breakfast I had an instruction meeting. I then took a walk around campus, just to enjoy the last leaves on the tree. Then I stuffed my face with junk food at our library work party and worked the reference desk for a few hours. I've been sitting at home, in kind of a candy coma watching some Halloween favorites (Hocus Pocus and A Nightmare before Christmas, of course) before I waddle off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment