Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Robin Hood


Robin Hood, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Navy Jackie cardigan: Jcrew
Green jersey dress: Merona
Gray tights: target
Brown boots: Famous Footwear


I love this green dress but whenever I wear it with tights and brown boots I feel a little bit like Robin Hood. Not that that's a bad thing- it just means I have to live up to some high arrow shooting, bad guy foiling expectations!

Also, I love public libraries. I am a grad assistant at an academic library and have been waiting for over a week to get books over our library loan system. One is supposedly on its way and the other is still processing. Today I had enough! I went to my local pub. lib. and sure enough they had a bazillion copies of Girl Who Played With Fire. This is what public libraries are good at- having a lot of what the public wants. Amazing!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great color on you!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I love this dress but it is definitely more summery so I forget to wear it in the winter. The color is so cheery though!

    ReplyDelete