Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Double trouble


Big red [belt], originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Red dress: Merona
Gray Cardigan: Merona
Red Belt: Target
Black Tights: Target
Black shoes: Steve Madden

I had to be a bit fancier this morning because I had a meeting and a reference shift (btw, we just started roving reference with an iPad and it is kind of weird- I just try not to creep students out!).

But tonight I had a little dinner date before my night class and was dying to get out of itchy tights and into this:
























Blue stripe tee: Old Navy
Gray tank underneath: Hollister
Skinny Jeans: AE
Gold Flats: Mossimo Supply Co.



Super comfy. I have been on the hunt for skinny jeans and would be stretchy but not stretch out. Old Navy's jeans stretch out so much!! I've tried a bunch of different brands and, in a state of desperation, went to American Eagle, which was my favorite jean brand in high school. I expected "juniors" fitting jeans with a too low rise and lots of fading but these jeans are wonderful- they are midrise (but not too high), have a great stretch, and, best of all, don't stretch out in the back with multiple wears!! Wonderful! It's nice not to have my jeans falling off my body after I wear them one time!

No comments:

Post a Comment