Monday, February 13, 2012

Shades of calm

Via Flickr:
Pink blouse: Old Navy
Gray skirt: Jcrew
Black tights: Target
Brown mary janes: Xhilaration
Sparrow heart pin: etsy

I look a little bored with life in this picture- quite the opposite! I've been trying to enjoy my life as much as possible, feeling grateful for what I have. I have still been getting pangs of nerves when I think about that awesome second interview I had. I would love the job but as I force myself to think about good things in my life, I realize that there are a lot of good things. I am one lucky librarian in training....even if I forget it.

So today's outfit was all about calm- trying to steady my nerves. You know what else will help? A full day of reference and instruction tomorrow followed by a delicious dinner (I'm doing bbq pork in the slow cooker) and a martini date with a friend. Who needs a job? Who needs a valentine? Okay, maybe I do. But until then, I am going to have a darn good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment