Monday, August 29, 2011

Corral me


Corral me, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Coral cardigan: Old Navy
White tank: Mossimo
Skinny jeans: Old Navy
Gray Toms


Opps!! Week one of school got away from me (due to me trying to finish a project I should have finished this summer). So this picture happened last Wednesday when I only had my Children's Lit class (so I had the luxury of being casual).

Other than catching up, life has been busy but beautiful. I am reading really interesting articles on social impacts (for social science) and reading really cool picture books and youth novels. I finally caught up on that reading this weekend and celebrated by cleaning my apartment and visiting the Farmer's market. I really know how to party!


No comments:

Post a Comment