Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ship shape


Ship shape, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Blue tee: H&M
Blue stripe skirt: H&M
White flats: Xhilaration
Pocket watch necklace: Etsy

Today got away from me!! I had an earlier morning meeting, then had to finish loading up the library's twitter before my children's lit. class (and eating a lunch of yogurt on the way to class). By the time I arrived home, hungry and way over caffeinated, all I felt like doing was snacking and napping. All of a sudden it was night time and I still have some homework to do!!

No matter how crazed I feel some days I remind myself that I get to spend an afternoon every week talking about picture books. Grad school is tough but kind of awesome. Of the books we discussed this week my favorite was The Invention of Hugo Cabret. Such an interesting genre mix!

I also forced myself to make this tasty healthy raw kale salad using my farmer's market kale. I am feeling full and loaded up with vitamin A!!

No comments:

Post a Comment