Monday, August 1, 2011

Sleepy Monday


Celery Seed, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Green cardigan: Merona
Black t-shirt: Gap
Gray bermuda shorts: Old Navy
Turquoise sandals: Gap

I went to visit an old friend this weekend and had a wonderful but exhausting time. We swam at the beach, ate tons of fried food, and played bingo (for real). We also didn't get to bed until the wee hours of Sunday morning. As a result of the late night (my summer bedtime has been 9:30) and the fried food my body feels a bit out of sorts today. So I went with some comfort basics to get me through class and work. Now I am snuggled up on the couch, waiting for True Blood to load, and contemplating Mac & Cheese (from a box, because I need easy food today) for dinner.

Only a few more days of class and summer reference and I have two gloriously free weeks before the semester starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment