Monday, September 19, 2011

Blue Collar; Rust Collar

Via Flickr:
Rust cardigan: Mossimo Supply Co
Blue button up: American Eagle
Gray jersey skirt: Merona
White flats: Xhilaration

Is it almost the end of September already? The hot weather (it was 75 today!) still makes it feel like August. It's week 5 here, which means I have 11 weeks to go and that makes me happy. Classes are interesting: I am taking Social Science Reference, Collection Development, and Children's Literature. It's a nice mix of theory and practice. However, I am so ready to just be a librarian. It would be nice to not have to work on homework at the reference desk and instead focus on greeting people.

Oh well, I will survive. Plus, library instruction will get crazy soon (the week after next I teach 8 classes! Grr!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment