Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Second verse, same as the first

Via Flickr:
Green cardigan: Merona
Gray polka dot tank: Forever 21
Denim a-line skirt: Old Navy
Turquoise Sandals: Gap

I was little shocked when looking at my flickr photostream and realizing that I might be in a warm weather clothing rut. A cardigan with a printed tank and this denim skirt are huge repeats right now but they work so well with the weather (the tank for the warm bike rides and the cardigan for the cold library).

Hopefully it will get cold soon so I can wear tights and cords and boots!! Oh joy!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this outfit! Is that skirt a recent old navy? I have been looking for a good denim a line skirt, and I love that one! Also, I am totally digging the green and gray-esp. because of the polka dots!

    PS...you may or may not be interested in this:
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/2011/09/want-free-sponsorship-on-little-slice.html

    ReplyDelete