Thursday, September 22, 2011

Secret of the Old Skirt

Via Flickr:
Book: Secret of the Old Cloak (Nancy Drew #1)
Black shirt: Gap
White and Black Skirt: H&M
Blue mary janes: Xhilaration

I think I might have overworked myself this week because I crashed pretty hardcore after work today. I was supposed to work more on our ESL Libguide but I am giving myself a needed night off.

I might finish this Nancy Drew book that is on the reading list for my children's lit class. I love the idea of Nancy Drew but had never read her until now. Wow. Maybe the series gets better but this first one is not that exciting yet (and the ending seems pretty predictable). Also, I find myself kind of annoyed at Nancy's goody goody ways. What happened to the tweed clad heroine in my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment