Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blue & Yellow remix

Via Flickr:
Book: A Fairly Honorable Defeat
White ruffle cardigan: Old Navy
Blue tee: H&M
Yellow flower skirt: H&M
Black flats: Steve Madden

Apparently I am loving the blue and yellow combination this week. What's not to love- it is such a cheerful combo. It's been raining so much these past few days that I need an energy boost. Only a few readings and my huge cataloging stand between me and summer freedom. Work has slowed down a bit- a lull before the storm of finals. All I have been doing at the reference desk is find the full text of articles or telling people about late book fines.

1 comment:

  1. I think yellow has got to be my favourite cheer-up-outfit colour. I feel funny about blue though... it looks so wonderful on everyone else but seems to look odd on me!

    ReplyDelete