Sunday, April 3, 2011

Partly Sunny


Partly Sunny, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Yellow stripe cardigan: Mossimo
White ruffle tee: Old Navy
Khakis: Gap
Brown flats: Xhilaration
Sparrow necklace: Etsy (?)


This was Thursday's outfit.  Clearly, I've gotten a bit behind- both Thursday and Friday I left my apartment at 9 and didn't return until after 9.  I live a crazy librarian life!!  I was going through my closet to donate clothes I don't wear or clothes that don't fit and I came across these khakis.  I got them on super clearance at Gap last year but they didn't quite fit (I gained a bit of weight last year so I took a chance and bought them in my usual size instead of the size up I was wearing at the time).  As a result they were smushed between two bridesmaid dresses, forgotten.  They fit perfectly now but I had a hard time styling them.  I'm not much of a khaki person.  Are khakis are librarian thing?  Even if they are not, I am going to make them my thing- my spring clothes challenge is to step out of my skirt comfort zone and "research" how to style these khakis.

The chicken tells me that my BBQ chicken is done!





So that means it is time to enjoy BBQ chicken, cucumber sandwiches (the kind where you mix cream cheese with that italian seasonings mix and put it on tiny toasts with cucumber slices and dill) and a berry smoothie for desert.  It was much needed as it is about 80 degrees here and was about 95 in the library today when I worked the circ desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment