Friday, April 15, 2011

Gray Day


Gray stripe, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Book: Franny and Zooey
Gray cardigan: Merona
Gray stripe tee: Forever 21
Skinny jeans: Old Navy
Gold Flats: Mossimo


My clothes match the day- it is rainy and cloudy (and cold). I am posting now because I have a "watch Harry Potter 7" dinner date with a good friend. We are making fish and chips (with vinegar for dipping the fries, of course) and watching Harry Potter 7 (Part 1), released today on dvd.

Because I only had a short reference shift (which is pretty much dead anyways) and a volunteer shift at my local public library (I help in the computer lab), I could afford to be a bit casual. Which was helpful in transitioning from the library, to grocery shopping, to cleaning, to, now, friend fun. Plus, I am a bit in love with these gray stripes.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the neutral colors here!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete