Thursday, April 7, 2011

"The wind is in from Africa"


Full Floral, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Book: Franny and Zooey
Brown Tee: Mossimo
Blue floral skirt: American Eagle
Brown gladiator sandals: American Eagle
Sparrow necklace: Etsy
Bracelets: ??


"And last night I couldn't sleep." 

Such a busy week. Good, but busy.  Today it was still warm so I ventured out in bare legs and my walking sandals for my reference shift today.  And my favorite skirt.  I have had this skirt for about 6 years and I will never get rid of it.  Flouncy, pretty, and beautiful turquoise blue!  Now I am off to eat a quick dinner and finish up my article analysis posting before a phone date with a dear old friend (I believe we were friends even before I got this skirt!).

Also, I wondered today: in a world of budget cuts, where libraries have to make do with the "necessities", what is really being lost?  Just a few resources or perhaps different perspectives, pieces of culture.  Sigh.  Shortly enough, it's something I will have to deal with as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment