Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First day back!


Dreary Cheery, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Yellow jackie cardigan: Jcrew
Red printed blouse: Banana Republic
Gray Skirt: Jcrew
Black tights: Target
Black Flats: Steve Madden

Today marked the end of winter break and the start of my LAST semester of grad school. I am just a little bit excited about it. I have loved all my classes so far but am not super excited about parsing dry textbooks. I enjoy learning but I absolutely one hundred percent love my job (reference, helping people, organizing things) and basically just want to focus on being a librarian instead of also trying to focus on the how to be a librarian meta part.

I am steadily applying for jobs in both the public and academic sector and have actually gotten two interviews already(!!). Things seem to be falling into place but, even so, I know this semester might get a little rocky- the desperation of late spring interviews, pushing through projects when I will be weeks away from being done with that work forever.

I am keeping myself sane with lots of wine and Agatha Christie.

1 comment:

  1. Like the red and yellow together.:)
    Congrats on entering the home stretch for school! Looking forward to experiencing the same someday. :)

    ReplyDelete