Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dubliners


Dubliners, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Book: Dubliners
Cream Cardigan: Old Navy
Purple tee: Zine
Black crop pants: Gap
Brown flats: Xhilaration


I realized after I got to work today (super early because I had to teach two 80 minute library sessions and then work for 4 hours. Ergh!) that it was St. Patrick's day and that I was one of the few bozos not wearing green. Oh well! I was pretty jazzed about this pretty little cardigan with the flower detail. Also, check out my ankles!! It was 70 degrees today!! Unfortunately I was stuck at the reference desk, far from any windows. However, tomorrow I am one reference shift and one LibGuides training from Spring Break freedom.

And on that note, I will be taking a planned hiatus from my outfit cataloging as I will be traveling (and frantically trying to get assignments done!)

At least I have a few nights of delicious freedom- to be enjoyed rereading Joyce's Dubliners as a cool breeze blows in my living room, all while drinking delicious cold beer.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha what an adorable name! My best friend is studying to be a librarian. I love the simplicity of your outfit today:) If you’re wondering how I found you, it’s because you follow another lovely blogger I follow (my fellow Oregonian Coffee and a Cardigan). If you could follow back I’d appreciate the support I'm pretty new to blogging! And I love followers more than fluffy, warm, banana pancakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute!!

    I am liking your color combination of this outfit, very lovely. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks to the both of you!!

    And I would be honored to follow both of your blogs as I am a bit addicted to seeing what others are wearing!

    ReplyDelete