Wednesday, March 16, 2011

On a big blue Spring day


Bluetiful, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Blue dress: Merona
Blue gray stripe top: Old Navy
Black tights: Target
Brown Boots: Famous Footwear


Even though we had Spring weather today (upper 50s!) it was still a bit chilly outside so I did some light layers- perfect for a few meetings, a group project meeting, and a impulse movie date.

I was kind of intrigued by the new movie version of Red Riding Hood. Admittedly, I am a sucker for fantasy movies, especially when they involve fairy tales. Plus, Red Riding Hood is my favorite Grimm story- maybe it's the idea of living in the forest or that pretty red cloak. This looked like it would be a bit cheesy (with Red choosing between two hot guys) but it actually wasn't so bad. A nice twist and some really pretty moments. Overall, it was well worth not doing my government information reading (on Legislative Histories). Well, the popcorn with extra butter was what made it worth it in my opinion.

Anyways, I have a full day of teaching and then back to back reference shifts so it is bedtime for this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment