Monday, March 14, 2011

Call me Captain Ahab


Seafaring, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Book: Billy Budd
White v-neck cardigan: Merona
Gray t-shirt: Gap
Blue stripe skirt: H&M
Brown flats: Xhilaration
Skeleton key necklace: Etsy


So I've been adrift for a while. Whenever I get really really focused on work I call that having a "Captain Ahab" moment. Well, the last few weeks have been like that. I got really behind in my grad school work because of some extra project hours I took on and I would basically get home, change immediately into sweats, and go to my couch to read. It wasn't fun or enjoyable, but it needed to happen.

I missed cataloging my librarian wear and am back for the long haul. I am especially motivated since that Spring freshness is starting to creep into the air. I had bare (albeit chilly) legs today!

I am finally caught up (and even a bit ahead!) and definitely celebrated this fact with one of my favorite beers and a cheese and crackers dinner. It's the simple things, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment