Monday, May 2, 2011

Blue like the sea

Via Flickr:
Book: A Fairly Honorable Defeat
Turquoise jersey dress: Forever 21
Navy Cardigan: Aeropostale
Belt: Target
Gray tights: Target
Boots: Famous Footwear


Today was much cooler than expected (temps are fluctuating so much here!) that I originally just wore this dress and some sandals and had to run back into my apartment for a cardigan and tights. On one hand, I can't wait for summer and summer weather. On the other hand, I am a sucker for tights and boots!

This is the week before finals for us and it is looking like a painfully slow week. All I really have to do is my cataloging portfolio (which will really only take a few days to scan for errors). Work is slow because students are just in study mode right now. However, I don't mind the slowness- this semester has been super hectic so it is nice to feel calm and collected. Also, we finally got our summer hours. I can't wait to work a few hours at the reference desk, help with instruction stuff for next year, and read awesome books (what is finals week for, if not planning your summer reading list!) poolside with homemade lemonade.

2 comments:

  1. I love that amazingly bright dress! Lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Today was very grey so bright colors were necessary!

    ReplyDelete