Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Librarian Birthday!!


Birthday Suit, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Coral Cardigan: Old Navy
White ruffle top: Old Navy
Gray skirt: Merona
Turquoise stone necklace: Target
Turquoise flip flops: Gap


Today is my birthday and so far I have had a wonderful day. It started out with Starbucks and fun reading. Then I finally got my hair cut (the hair cut I wanted a year ago, but instead got a really short cut that I have been growing out for a year. Yuck!). Then I did a little shopping and had lunch. Now I am relaxing with season 5 of Buffy (my favorite season- Spike!) before BBQ with friends. Oh, and a late night reference shift.

All my favorite things, including the coral and turquoise combination. It's my staple summer color combo and it felt essential as it is currently 85 degree here!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I hope it was a great day :) I love the coral and turquoise, they just go so well together. The little ruffle on the white top is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete