Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2nd verse, same as the 1st!

Via Flickr:
Navy jackie cardigan: Jcrew
Brown polka dot top: Odille
Gray skirt: Jcrew
Gray tights: Target
Brown Boots: Call it Spring

After looking through my flickr, it seems like I have quite the affinity for this gray skirt and those brown boots. Oh well! They are both comfortable and cute- both major requirements in an outfit.

In spite of dressing boring, life is actually crazy. I worked a chat shift until midnight last night and then got up at 8 to volunteer at the public library and then teach and work all day. Right now I am eating some chili (from the freezer- I made it last month) and drinking a night cap glass of wine. I am just trying to make it to 9 pm, which is a more acceptable bedtime than 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment