Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Funny librarian face

Via Flickr:
Red stripe tee: H&M divided
Gray tank: Hollister
Black capris: Old Navy
Black Flats: Steve Madden


Every Spring I have a week where I have a dire need to rewatch my favorite Audrey Hepburn films. As a result I tend to gravitate towards my favorite black capris afterwards. It's classic and awesomely comfy. Perfect for starting up bike rides to campus (I don't live close to campus so the commute is either a 40 minute bus ride because of all the stops or a 25 minute bike ride).

Today was awesome- we had our GA meeting in archives (super fun!), then I volunteered in the computer lab, completed my order on Gobi3 for Food Network Cookbooks for the library, and am now ready to read more of The Game of Thrones (I was expecting a Tolkien read alike in terms of denseness, which I was dreading, but actually it is really engrossing...without all the songs!).

No comments:

Post a Comment