Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break!


Stavkirke, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
This picture was taken last June during a friend-cation to Door County. The weather has been wonderfully warm (currently it is 73 degrees) and it makes me long for the freedom of late Spring or early Summer when all I had to do was ride my bike to the library, sit in blissfully cold air conditioning, and then bike home to read paperbacks and drink homemade lemonade or iced coffee.

That trip to Door County was a wonderful break last summer (a break I am longing for now): we basically just read easy novels, took hikes, shopped, and drank tons of wine.

While I do have a practicum over Spring Break (I get to observe the reference desk at my favorite public library which is more fun than stressful) I am free of major homework and definitely plan on kicking back and drinking lots of cool beverages.

I will be on a break from cataloging my outfits until after Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment