Monday, March 5, 2012

For the birds....


For the birds, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Olive green jackie cardigan: JCrew
Navy bird print top: Mossimo
White tank: Mossimo
Skinny Jeans: American Eagle
Brown boots: Call it Spring


...is what my last semester in grad school is. I feel like I have checked out. I enjoy work and I love providing reference services but I have totally spaced on my class reading. And the job search...also for the birds. There is a serious lack of full time pub lib jobs right now (teen librarian positions however are wide open). I know stuff will pick up though (it has to!).

In other news, I helped a patron find videos of dancer Robert Dunn that they couldn't find through Google through the Alexander Street Press Database. BAMF. I love those awesome feeling days.

No comments:

Post a Comment