Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ebsco craziness


Spring Thing, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Green jackie cardigan: J crew
White ruffle tank: Old Navy
Blue stripe skirt: H&M
Brown wedges: Kenneth Cole
Timepiece necklace: Etsy

Spring break is over and I am officially back to work and school. I picked a great week to come back. We just changed printing clients so there are so many problems (like the client only sending certain black and white jobs to the color printer). Also, Ebsco was totally down today which made teaching library instruction sessions on Academic Search Premier (and Ebsco database) really fun.

However, it wouldn't be a typical reference shift unless something went wrong. As my boss put it. "it's just another great story for a job interview of how you can adapt." For sure!

And on that note, I want to share my new spring goal: to look at things (problems) more positively. This is especially true with the job search. Thus far I have applied to 32 jobs, had 4 interviews, and have no offers. However, I've had interviews!! That is good! Life is ok, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment