Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another red and black combo

Via Flickr:
Red jackie cardigan: J crew
Black dress: Mossimo Supply Co
Brown belt: Target
Sandals: American Eagle

Red is the color of my cardigan and of my feet. So last summer I had the best pair of brown sandals from American Eagle. I wore them everywhere, with everything. Because I did that, they were torn up (the bottom was separating from the sole). Luckily, AE had a similar pair on their website and when a free shipping deal came along, I pounced.

I know I need to break them in (this happened last summer also) but man my feet hurt! I can't wait to get to the point where they are so comfortable I can walk all day and be comfortable. However, today was not that day. I've got my feet in an ice bath and a cold beer. That should take care of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment