Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blue bird


Blue bird, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Aqua Cardigan: J crew
White ruffle tank: Old Navy
Gray Skirt: J Crew
Black tights: Target
Brown belt: Target
Brown pointy flats: Xhilaration
Heart bird pin: Etsy

I love this cardigan and I love this color. My future house might end up painted entirely in aqua/turquoise. It's like a robin's egg or the sea. It's a great color.

In other news I got another interview, this time at an academic library. The job itself is interesting but I am still pulling for a public library job. One gripe is that there has been a serious lack of adult reference jobs in pub libs in the midwest lately. If I see another children's librarian job I might scream. Come on adult reference librarians- retire!!

If this keeps up I might have to just go into libraries I want to work in and talk myself up around the water cooler, Funke style:

No comments:

Post a Comment