Tuesday, April 24, 2012

School Marmy


School Marmy, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Via Flickr:
Brown Shawl collar cardigan: Mossimio
Cream lobster tee: Old Navy
Navy skirt: Jcrew
White flats: Xhilaration


I hate how I forget about this sweater. I am totally out of it in the mornings and when getting dressed I reach for a cardigan first; it's pretty easy to grab the brightly colored ones first.

But I love how this fits me and the pretty shawl collar. Every time I wear it (which is every few months) I say: "You need to wear this every day!!"

I like how it makes me feel a bit like a character in Anne of Green Gables, most likely a school marm teaching in a one room school house: grading chalk boards, handing out dunce caps, and probably taking a lot of field trips to an actual field. That sounds pretty amazing but, since that probably won't happen, I will settle for awesome public librarian in an Anne Shirley cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment