Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Corduroy and Camera Blues


corduroy blues, originally uploaded by You dress like a librarian.
Scarf: F21
Blue Sweater: Mossimo
White Tank: Jcrew
Cords: Old Navy

One of the positive points of my day was this picture, which happened by accident (I was trying to prepare for the picture because I thought I had longer).  I am focusing on the serendipity right now and the fact that it snowed, heavily and softly, all day.

Because, after I took this exact picture, I went over to check the picture and ended up dropping the camera on the hardwood floor, lens out.  As you can already tell from the title of this post, this was not a good thing.  My lens is now stuck.  As luck would have it one of my friends might know how to fix it.  If not, I will have to go back to ye olde Panasonic camera from 2001 which actually still runs on batteries and has a memory card too big to actually upload photos to my laptop.  Also, the set up manual shows how to plug the USB cord into an ancient and huge looking "IBM computer."

I imagine that this type of sob story will be all too frequent on this blog as I drop things on a really consistent basis.

I started off so well and now I will be picture-less for about a week, which is a shame as I was planning to capture a delicious day tomorrow of soup and bread making.

No comments:

Post a Comment